We are Colorado's Premier cleaning company in the Denver Metro area.
Please contact us today!
We accept these major credit cards
Tile and grout are difficult to clean. Every homeowner knows that simply mopping, normal home tile cleaners and regular home grout cleaning methods just don't cut it, especially if you're trying to get rid of those stubborn dirty spots that have settled into tile surfaces or deep in the grout lines. Call Colorado Cleaning & Restoration because we can remove these embedded soils!
Colorado Cleaning & Restoration’s professional Tile and Grout Cleaning process will help make your tile, stone, and grout lines clean and fresh.
What makes tile and grout cleaning so difficult? Dirt and contaminants build up over time, making your tiles look dirty, and causing grout to darken and appear discolored. Regular home cleaning methods simply can't get at the build-up of ground-in dirt that has settled into the tile and grout. Dirt trapped in the pores of tile and grout is especially difficult to remove with traditional cleaning solutions.
Thankfully, Colorado Cleaning & Restoration’s powerful truck-mounted cleaning system safely cleans tile, stone and grout lines by quickly removing dirt and contaminants. Our Tile and Grout Cleaning process uses a specialized cleaning solution, 230 o F heat, a high pressure rinse and powerful extraction to remove dirt that homeowners can't.
After cleaning your tile and grout, our professional technicians will apply a penetrating sealer to help protect grout against mildew and staining.
Colorado Cleaning & Restoration’s Tile and Grout Cleaning service will safely get ceramic and porcelain tiled surfaces clean again! And if your tile is made of natural material such as granite, marble, slate, travertine or Saltillo, no problem! We can clean that too.
• Tile and grout will be checked for damage to ensure both can be cleaned safely.
• A professional strength cleaner will be applied to all the tile & grout.
• The grout lines and tiles will be scrubbed by hand with a grout cleaning brush.
• A tile & grout cleaning tool will be attached to a solution line and vacuum hose from the truckmount on the van. The truckmount will be set to a 500-1200 psi and 230 degree temperature setting depending on what type of tile, stone, or grout is being cleaned.
• All of the tile & grout will be cleaned including edges and corners.
• The tile & grout will be dried.
• After drying, the tile & grout will have a high end sealer applied to help protect it from future soiling & staining.
For more information about our tile and grout cleaning method, go to our FAQ section.